A summarized version of what my resume would look like would be:
MSc Computer Science - NOVA University of Lisbon
- From 2017 to 2021 (I hope)
- Portuguese as mother tongue.
- Some fluency in English (at least I hope so, otherwise this site would be a mess).
- Can understand Spanish.
- Have exclusively used GNU/Linux for the past decade or so.
Can figure my way around a *nix system.
- Have coded in a few languages, a few of which aren’t forgotten.
- Can write HTML, CSS, SVG, markdown, La(TeX).
- For practicality I Dockerize software very often.
- Some frameworks/libraries that I’ve used: Django (and a few libraries for it), SQLAqlchemy, Scrapy, Requests, BeautifulSoup, GTK, OpenCV, JavaFX, (a tiny bit of) Node.js, Unity.
- Have managed stacks with NGINX, Apache (a long time ago), PostgreSQL, MariaDB, OpenVPN, MongoDB, Redis and ElasticSearch. Jack of all trades, master of none.